Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Are you a sinspiration? >_<

Are you not afraid if you're suddenly helping your friend to transgress? We should be worry. We should be very very worry. We should be very cautious if there is just a slip of our tongue that's becoming a path, for someone else to make them easy to sin!
.
.

It's like... You're inspiring someone else to sinning instead of inspiring them to run to Allah. Wa na'udzubillahi mindzalik.
If we're still struggling, like yes we are indeed, at least don't invite others to our own struggle, yet focus on our own struggle to win the battle, please! .
.

I'm seriously thinking this out loud because I'm worrying this kind of problem from this Ummah... And it's not a light matter, and by stating it here, I know HE WILL test me!!
.
.

This is something to ponder, and this is not a judgment to anyone, rather this is a problem from this Ummah... Let's help each other towards Jannah, my friends. Please help me.. And please SLAP me if you find anything, any clue of me helping you to do sin.
May Allah forgive us all.. And help us to be amongts the taaibats.. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment